Data Entry Processor Temporary Englewood, CO
**Represents 5 Temp positions**
Enters and verifies a variety of data from various source documents for vertex processing, and provides clerical functions to support the Claims and Referral Department. Enters miscellaneous correspondence following a variety of coding and selection from various forms such as HCFA-1500's, UB92's, preauthorization's, and miscellaneous physician/hospital member claims.
- Inputs on-line data, references correspondence on the system to obtain specific entries such as provider demographics, coding, revenue figures and other specific related information. Pends/rejects bills requiring information to support payment of bills to appropriate personnel.
- Exports claims from the Entrendex system to the MACESS system in order for the claim to be adjudicated.
- Performs other duties as assigned such as providing support to the front end process.
- In addition to defined technical requirements, accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors and principles defined by the Kaiser Permanente Service Quality Credo, the KP Mission as well as specific departmental/organizational initiatives. Also accountable for consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to purchasers, contracted providers and vendors.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience involving data entry.
- High school graduation or equivalent.
License, Certification, Registration
- Working knowledge of high-speed data entry required.
- Must be able to verify a variety of data from various source documents, using multiple coding and selection procedures, and perform related record batch processing.
- Data Entry speed of9,500 keystrokes per hour.
- Basic typing skills required.
Primary Location: Colorado,Englewood,Englewood MSSA 9800 S. Meridian Blvd.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Temporary
Employee Group: SEIU - Local 105
Job Level: Entry Level
Job: Insurance / Claims
Public Department Name: CORE Claims
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements