Sr Workforce Manager HR Service Center Alameda, CA
Responsible for the Workforce and Scheduling Teams with responsibility for intra-day scheduling, forecasting, and real-time call flow supporting both the contact center and transactional teams for the National HR Service Center (NHRSC). Responsible for oversight, coaching and development of workforce management personnel. Ensuring communications with NHRSC Directors and Director of Reporting, Analytics and Workforce Management on budget impact of regional staff performance levels. Maintaining awareness of upcoming strategic initiatives that could impact call volumes.
- Collaborate with business partners across regions to identify upcoming strategic initiatives that could impact call volume and staffing. Share knowledge with workforce management team to ensure forecasts and scheduling are not adversely affected.
- Review staffing strategy recommendations from Forecasting and Scheduling Manager on upcoming staffing needs that account for growth, seasonal variations, special events and other cyclical patterns and present cost implications to Site Directors and Director of Reporting, Analytics and Workforce Management monthly.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate annual forecast.
- Advises NHRSCDirectors, Director of Reporting, Analytics and Workforce Management as well as workforce management team of key operational issues affecting productivity.
- Contribute workforce management data/insight to monthly budget adjustment process.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in a multi site/multi skill contact center environment.
- Bachelor's degree, OR four (4) years of multi site contact center experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience using mainframe or personal computers and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- Strong problem solving skills that enable quick identification and efficient resolution of issues.
- Knowledge of queuing theories and workforce forecasting and scheduling (eg; eWFM, Verint/Blue Pumpkin), computer telephony integration (CTI), interactive voice response (IVR) units, and automatic call distribution (ACD).
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by their Manager.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in a multi site/multi skill contact center environment with five (5) of those years in a workforce management capacity preferred.
- Master's degree preferred, OR six (6) years of multi site contact center experience.
Primary Location: California,Alameda,Human Resource Service Center 1451 Harbor Bay Pkwy
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Job: Customer Services
Public Department Name: Business Operations and Support Services
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements