Manager Pharmacy Controls Monitoring & Reporting (MT 2049) Downey, CA
Under the direction of the Director of Pharmacy Controls Reporting & Monitoring, this position will help develop and implement pharmacy reporting and monitoring capabilities to support pharmacies adherence to National Pharmacy Control Improvement Program (PCIP) initiatives. Through collaboration with all of the operating regions, a consistent set of reporting and monitoring tools will be established to meet or exceed regulatory requirements in every operating region. As new policies are approved, workflow assessments and impact analyses will be completed to support an efficient, optimized, and compliant pharmacy workflow process.
- Manages planning, development, and implementation of strategic initiatives for National Pharmacy Controls.
- Develops strong collaborative relationships with legal and compliance to conceptualize national policies and procedures related to Pharmacy Operations.
- Under direction of the Director of Pharmacy Controls Reporting & Monitoring, assist in the identification, design, and delivery of process improvement initiatives and methodologies.
- Manages team of Reporting and Monitoring pharmacists and ancillary professionals within the Pharmacy Controls Improvement Program (PCIP); Reporting & Monitoring work track and associated project initiatives.
- Under the guidance of program director, create monitoring tools to address regulatory requirements across multiple regions.
- Design process to assess implementation and adherence to best practices and PCIP policies while integrating with regional / national Pharmacy Operations standards.
- Responsible for communications to Pharmacy Operations and Frontline staff on workflow processes vetted by appropriate Pharmacy Operation groups.
- Must be able to travel nationally.
-Minimumthree (3) years of Pharmacy Operations experience.
-Minimumtwo (2) years of Pharmacy Management experience in a complex Healthcare or Pharmacy Operations workplace environment.
-Pharmacy degree Required.
License, Certification, Registration
-Valid Pharmacist License Required.
-Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and writing skills.
-Demonstrated ability to lead and manage professionals through influence and collaboration.
-Demonstrated proficiency in team building, conflict resolution, group dynamics, and project management.
-Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and innovation.
-Demonstrated ability to utilize effective verbal and written communication skills.
-Ability to review state legislations to create policies that adhere to most regions' policies and revise policies accordingly.
-Demonstrated in depth knowledge of pharmacy operations, business processes, and roles of pharmacy staff.
-Demonstrated in depth knowledge of back end processes that support order management workflow, service delivery models, workflow assessment impact
-Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
-Advanced Pharmacy degree (MS or Pharm.D.), preferred.
Primary Location: California,Downey,Downey Boeing - Independence Park 12254 Bellflower
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Public Department Name: NPPS-Rx OP Svcs
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements