Consultant Medicare Market Product Strategy Aurora, CO
Facilitates, co-ordinates and performs duties related to strategic development and implementation for Medicare. Responsibilities include market analysis, membership forecasting and variance analysis, strategic planning and implementation that support the growth and margin goals of the organization.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the strategic direction of a line of business that includes growth/retention, marketing, profitability, new product opportunities and distribution channels.
- Designs, develops and executes line of business tactical work as appropriate.
- Performs financial and profitability projection of line of business.
- Develops implementation plans and facilitates implementation of tactics that support strategic goals.
- Remains current with market and competitive developments.
- Provides post-implementation follow-up assessment and analysis for new markets.
- Performs Medicare membership forecasting, variance analysis, and prepares related reports.
- Develops leading indicator metrics as an early prediction of growth.
- Recommends strategic direction for Medicare market expansion based on forecasts.
- Manages service areas expansion projects.
- Takes initiative to complete market segmentation and perform related tactical tasks independently.
- Participates in five-year market planning and strategy development that includes but is not limited to: ratesetting, bids, benefit development
- Prepares PBP and ANOC as backup person.
- Minimum six (6) years of progressive experience in project management, implementation, business strategy, and forecasting.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business, finance, marketing, health policy or related area required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Knowledge of quantitative analytical methods, forecasting, variance analysis.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Knowledge of managed care, indemnity insurance.
- Computer proficiency with MS Access, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Medicare experience helpful.
- Master's degree preferred.
Primary Location: Colorado,Aurora,Waterpark I 2500 S. Havana St.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Sales and Marketing
Public Department Name: Group Relations - Medicare Marketing
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements