Membership System Support Manager Denver, CO
Responsible for the management of IT functions (often encompassing more than one IT discipline) in business unit IT organizations. The IT functions overseen are closely aligned to business processes and objectives. These IT organizations are embedded within the business unit. Includes organizational leadership, business process, resource, and financial management, sponsorship and promotion of collaborative effectiveness. This job family generally encompasses positions regularly responsible for providing leadership and direction to employees. Typically this work requires an expertise in communication skills, and management concepts plus a solid base of technology and/or business knowledge/skills and the ability to apply it to business problems.
- Leading the organization: Establishes departmental strategy and tactics, and contributes to operational area's strategy formulation and execution.
- Exhibits and gains commitment to changes required and acts as change executor.
- Encourages employee development by providing growth/learning opportunities.
- Coordinates planning activities with team members to accomplish goals allocate resources and track results.
- Managing Business Processes: Measures and monitors the execution of department and processes. Initiates and evaluates required business process improvements in order to achieve business results and appropriate solutions for customers.
- Managing Finances and/or Projects: Manages financial aspects of the department; accountable for direct budget.
- Managing HR People Processes: Manages HR/People processes for the department including performance management, resource management, compensation planning and administration, objective setting/alignment, employee development/coaching and training. Responsible for management of day to day operations of a department or area.
- Minimum five (5) years of progressively responsible management experience in following areas: planning, budget/financial management, staffing.
- Minimum five (5) years of IT or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Advanced knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and working knowledge of other IT functions.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Primary Location: Colorado,Denver,Lowry Administration 7901 E. Lowry Blvd. Ste 150
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Job: Information Technology
Public Department Name: Membership Administration Systems and Support
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements