Facilities Coordinator (Denver CO) Denver, CO
Coordinates needs of department managers regarding office space, move dates, furniture, equipment, telephone/data equipment and post move adjustments; manages multiple planned and unexpected renovation projects and moves for leased and/or owned regional office buildings for a region, multiple service areas/sites or campuses or provides technical support for moves and renovation projects.
- Directly and independently manages small, medium and large scale move projects. Develops space plans. Conducts walk-through with vendors, staff to determine scope of work. Assists in organization and prioritization of work to meet project timelines.
- Provides technical support by establishing timeframes and prioritizing assigned projects, partnering with Capital Project PM's in support of renovation and capital project activities. Interacts with FM's on building management and maintenance activities. Supports the scoping, design and progress of projects through completion.
- Allocates space and tracks space utilization on monthly basis and inputs change data via standard change control and space inventory process using a combination of manual and automated technology tools. May direct other staff assisting with data tracking and reporting.
- Receives and independently coordinates requests for office space, move dates furniture, equipment, telephone/data equipment, post move adjustments and building maintenance. Coordinates employee adds and changes, collectively known as Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC).
- Directly coordinates with internal and external vendors to deliver multi-disciplinary services including but not limited to emergency response teams, parking, security access, conferencing, signage, recycling, furniture, office equipment and beverage.
- Provides technical support by establishing time frames and prioritizing assigned projects, partnering with Capital Project PM's in support of renovation and capital project activities and interacting with FM's on building management and maintenance activities. Supports the scoping, design, and progress of projects through completion.
- Ensures activities meet expectations, utilizing project management techniques and tools to independently resolve scheduling issues and advises management of resolutions.
- Interfaces with KP employees across multiple organizations and external parties as a liaison for the department/function.
- May participate in any number of activities listed below: Provide facility reports to various KP groups (equipment planners, property management, capital project managers). Coordinate process for damage resolution, claims.
- Processing vendor invoices and approving billings.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience specifically in property management or facility operations including space planning and project management experience managing move/relocation projects.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Ability to acquire and use In-depth knowledge of KP's policies, practices, practices, business principles, theories, concepts, and systems.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment; relies on experience, knowledge, skills and abilities to make sound decisions.
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (word, Visio, excel, PowerPoint).
- Customer facing knowledge and skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Primary Location: Colorado,Denver,Lowry Administration 7901 E. Lowry Blvd. Ste 150
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Facilities Services
Public Department Name: Membership Administration System and Support Svcs
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements