Customer Experience Consultant Denver, CO
In concert with Customer Experience Leaders, works closely with leaders and staff in Health Plan and Medical Group to facilitate development and execution of Customer Experience strategy and programs. The Customer Experience Consultant manages and/or supports the definition and execution of KPCO programs and projects by partnering with stakeholders to generate solutions and sustainable results. The Customer Experience Consultant supports internal clients by effectively applying project management, facilitation, analysis, and process improvement methodologies, and identifying and applying appropriate best practices from within and outside KP.
- Manages and/or supports critical projects and initiatives aimed at achieving the Region's Customer Experience objectives. Consults senior leaders and other stakeholders to ensure fulfillment of Customer Experience goals by identifying gaps and developing solutions.
- Manages projects and programs for Kaiser Permanente Colorado, including defining goals, measurements, deliverables, key milestones, and critical path for projects containing multiple work streams. Works with stakeholders to document information for new project requests using established criteria. Assists in the alignment of projects with strategic objectives and identifies opportunities to increase efficiencies, cost effectiveness, quality and service.
- Effectively sees how multiple projects connect and leverages those synergies to add the most value to KP. Identifies project barriers / constraints / risks and provides recommendations to mitigate. Uses existing project methodologies to execute projects. Effectively applies process improvement. Supports the strategic planning development of the Customer Experience Department.
- Analyzes operational performance and identifies performance improvement opportunities. Develops reports and analysis based on existing data sources. Evaluates programs and projects for return on investment for KPCO. Identifies industry trends, conducts research and benchmarks with other health care organizations to understand key issues and apply them to Kaiser Permanente.
- Maintains a working understanding of the regional and national health care marketplace and Kaiser Permanente's position in it; applies this understanding to advance the organization's thinking on customer experience. Supports Customer Experience Management leaders and/or participates in various ad-hoc projects on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum four (4) years progressive experience in in program management, project management or strategic planning and execution of complex projects.
- Bachelor's degree in business, health care administration or related field, or four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, communicates effectively with all levels of leadership, staff and physicians.
- Outstanding data analysis/process improvement/strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrated skills in building effective business partner relationships.
- Prefer a minimum three (3) years of experience working in a health care environment.
- Top tier consulting and accounting firm experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a complex corporate environment, ideally spanning multiple industries.
- Proven experience developing, leading,facilitating strategic plans and teams comprised of executives and senior leadership.
- Proven experience in developing business cases for high-impact programs and projects.
- Demonstrated capability in analysis and reporting producing high-impact operational improvements.
- Demonstrated leadership of initiatives with successful completion, on time and within budget, with proven outcomes.
- Significant business, clinical results (ROI, Service, Quality, etc.) achieved for clients.
- Demonstrated excellence using structured organization change methodologies to bring about effective organizational change.
- Experience with applying process improvement methodologies.
- Master's degree, preferably in business, health care administration, project management or related field.
Primary Location: Colorado,Denver,Regional Office - Colorado 10350 E. Dakota Ave.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Customer Services
Public Department Name: Customer Experience Strategy and Innovation
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements