Senior Manager Customer Experience Strategy & Innovation Denver, CO
Develops and ensures successful implementation of the regional customer experience strategy, including assessing and determining feasibility of possible customer experience innovations. Guides the business and its leaders on customer experience best practices, strategies and partnering with multiple business areas to collaboratively achieve key customer experience and retention outcomes. Acts as an expert in direct to customer industry best practices, patient experience, member retention, engagement and loyalty, organizational culture, and process improvement, digital customer experience and uses that expertise to drive significant improvements in customer experience. Accountable for customer experience and member retention outcomes across member, employer and broker segments, and across all lines of business.
- Develops and ensures successful implementation of the regional customer experience strategy, including assessing and determining feasibility of possible customer experience innovations, and accountable for driving the customer experience innovation strategy.
- Manages senior consultants and project managers.
- Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to executives, senior leaders, and business partners on how to implement customer experience improvements and innovations within departments and across the enterprise. Acts as a dedicated consultant for a key area of the business (e.g., Clinical Operations), and oversees the dedicated consultant for additional areas of the business (e.g., HPSA, Revenue Cycle, Sales).
- Participates on enterprise-wide (all regions and PO) communities of practice focused on Member Services, Customer Experience, member retention, to implement best practices in the region to drive outcomes around member services.
- Acts as the Colorado liaison for rapid cycle innovation in the Digital Customer Solutions space. Serves as a KP Colorado voice for leading edge Customer Experience strategies and technology innovations. Partners closely with IT, when appropriate, to ensure alignment and back-end systems can support innovative digital customer solutions.
- Partners closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment, efficient hand-offs and work flows, and solid, productive, sustainable relationships and collaboration.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience leading a team.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience getting results through others; could be through managers and supervisors, or through program management involving multiple departments.
- Experience with direct to consumer marketing, customer experience, product development and design, digital customer/user experience, or innovation.
- Proven experience with consulting and large-scale implementations, process improvement and change management.
- Proven experience achieving key business outcomes through major strategic initiatives and programs.
- Experience with strategy development.
- Bachelor's degree required OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma OR General Education Diploma (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Master's degree in health care administration or business administration with operations, finance, technology or innovation preferred.
- Strong public speaking skills preferred.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office highly preferred.
Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills; communicates effectively with all levels of leadership, staff, and physicians highly preferred.
Outstanding strategic thinking skills, process improvement and data analysis highly preferred.
Demonstrated skills in building effective business partner relationships highly preferred.
Primary Location: Colorado,Denver,Regional Office - Colorado 10350 E. Dakota Ave.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Job: Customer Services
Public Department Name: Patient Experience
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements