Administrative Assistant Denver, CO
Provides administrative and operational clerical support to department managers and/or staff. Responsibilities may include answering phones and relaying messages/information to both departmental staff and callers; scheduling/calendaring meetings and conferences; maintaining filing systems; ordering/stocking office supplies; opening/sorting mail. Types/proofreads/composes correspondence; creates graphs and presentations; researches issues as needed.
- Provides complex administrative and/or project support to the department head, managers and/or staff members to include the following: Answers phones, takes messages, screens calls, and greets KP visitors or outside vendors. May monitor emails for others.
- Manages the manager's calendar, and schedules/plans meetings. Researches, plans and arranges events including hotel and conference facilities. Makes travel arrangements for the department/staff or manager.
- Writes detailed correspondence for managers and staff; independently updates department documents as needed.
- Creates reports, presentation materials with charts and illustrations, and proofs content for accuracy.
- Researches and collects information needed to complete project tasks or reports.
- Interfaces daily with KP employees across multiple organizations and external parties as a liaison for the department/function.
- Tracks expenditures to include billing and payment authorization on behalf of the department manager; authorizes recharges across business units. Manages expense reports.
- Performs other department specific duties as assigned.
- Four (4) years of administrative assistant support to a person or unit of an organization at the manager/director level.
- High School Diploma OR General Education Diploma required.
- Two (2) years of related college course work OR two (2) years of related experience.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrates a progressively higher level of proficiency in most of the following areas: Word-processing and spreadsheets, which includes the creation of graphs and charts; importing documents/data; creation of formulas and macros.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize work assignments.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills required.
- Typing test required with a minimum of 45 words per minute and a 5% or less error rate.
- Must be at least 70% proficient at an intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Primary Location: Colorado,Denver,Regional Office - Colorado 10350 E. Dakota Ave.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried Employees
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Administration, Clerical and Support Services
Public Department Name: Community Benefit and Relations
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements