Financial Consultant Greenwood Village, CO
Infrastructure Management Group Finance is looking for a Financial Consultant to join our team. Our group manages a budget in excess of $1B and actively partners with the Infrastructure Management Group to best optimize Kaiser Permanente-s IT spending.
In this role the Financial Consultant develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
-Provides project, service line or product line management, management consulting, and analytical decision support services or technical expertise for a broad array of financial and operational issues.
- Responsible for more complex multi-faceted projects and analyses across disciplines and functional areas.
- Assists in developing performance monitoring process and coordinating compilation, interpretation and presentation of monitoring information.
- Participates in the planning and development of regional, departmental and/or functional budgets.
- May be responsible for budget system completion, high level reviews and conducting area wide analyses for target development.
- Conducts or participates in complex projects where analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of factors.
- Responsible for leading ongoing user education and management consulting on use and interpretation of analysis, reports, methodologies, systems and source data.
- Provides guidance on technical matters and acts as a significant information resource
- Responsibilities impact the achievement of key functional and/or KP objectives that have direct and significant business impact.
- Contributes to the development of the department's objectives.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in the inability to reach functional objectives and negatively affect expenditures and resources.
- Involves interpreting and analyzing established concepts and trends.
- Exercises considerable judgment to make decisions for less defined and complex issues.
- Requires complex decision-making.
- Provides policy recommendations on new or modified policies to reflect changing business needs or new accounting procedures.
- Leads the implementation of policies and procedures
- Develops solutions to a diverse range of complex problems, which require creativity and innovation within broadly defined policies and practices.
- Requires in-depth analysis to identify and recommend new solutions for more complex problems to management.
- Provides professional/technical guidance to team members.
- Influences others to buy into new concepts and methodologies.
- Engages in matters requiring coordination across functional lines.
- Strong oral and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills and consulting skills.
- Delivers formal presentations to leadership/clients.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with external vendors, departments and individuals who act as resource to IT Finance
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Work is accomplished without considerable direction.
- Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives and performance requirements have been met.
- May be responsible for guiding work of other IT Finance staff.
- Minimum eight (8) years of financial analysis or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Regularly contributes to the development of new financial analysis concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new financial analysis theories and methods.
- Expert proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheet applications, including advanced functions such as graphics, pivot tables, macros and database management.
- Thorough knowledge of financial analysis policies, practices and systems.
- Extensive knowledge of several or all of the following: general finance theories and methodologies, discounted cash flow analysis, cost/benefit analysis, feasibility studies, large scale business planning, financial modeling and project management.
Primary Location: Colorado,Greenwood Village,Greenwood Plaza IT 6560 Greenwood Plaza Blvd.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Accounting, Finance and Actuarial Services
Public Department Name: IT Finance
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements