Manager I Behavioral Health Psychology Cupertino, CA
Generally responsible for a small group or program, with both administrative and client caseload responsibilities.
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has input into hiring decisions with 'veto' authority; responsible for staffing various programs: coaches staff; provides input into performance evaluations.
- Generally responsible for a small group or program such as IOP/Adolescent/Crisis Team.
- Responsible for program design and implementation within unit.
- Monitors access indicators: responsible for utilization management.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience under the direction of a licensed psychologist or board certified psychiatrist.
- PhD, PsyD, or EdD in clinical or counseling required from an accredited college or university.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Current valid license to practice psychology in the State of California.
Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI prior to employment start date.
- Knowledge of social service agencies, state regulations and APA standards as it related to client treatment, patient rights and client/patient confidentiality.
- Previous clinical responsibilities to include psychological testing, diagnosis, crisis intervention, brief individual and group psychotherapy.
- Knowledge of psychological testing techniques, administration and interpretation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Primary Location: California,Cupertino,Santa Clara Tantau Medical Offices 19000 Homestead
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Schedule may vary to meet operational needs
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Job: Behavioral / Mental Health
Public Department Name: Adult Psychiatry
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements