Workforce Management Planning and Forecasting Specialist Corona, CA
The Forecasting Specialist is responsible to ensure client/customer goals are met by analyzing work volume variances to forecast and provide direction to adjust scheduling/staffing levels accordingly. Accountable for producing accurate annual, quarterly, monthly and daily volume and staffing forecasts for all lines of business. Responsible for adjusting historical intraday interval performance spikes and dips, caused by planned or unplanned events and technology outages, to generate accurate forecasts. Generates reports to use in analysis of volume forecasts and budget FTE planning for existing and new lines of business. Conduct analysis using data & information from various applications and systems, manipulating data in spreadsheets and identifying and researching anomalies and presenting results. Oversee, maintain and update the workforce management tool utilized for forecasting and scheduling. Monitors service levels and directs real-time forecasting to meet service levels. May require Independent judgment to provide solutions. Provides advice to management on the most efficient and cost effective strategies to deliver on service level agreements.
- Collect, validate and analyze call center data, to build accurate annual, quarterly, monthly and daily forecasts for staffing, call volume, email, faxes, etc. using valid historical patterns, drivers and events modeling, using workforce management forecasting software, other analytic tools and spreadsheets where appropriate. Forecasts for future contact volumes and average handling times to form the basis for agent schedules, vacation plans and long term strategic plans.
- Analyze call center performance and review actual results against company objectives, campaigns and assumptions. Provide regular feedback to Senior Leadership and chart recommendations and changes as required. Perform actual vs. forecast variance analysis.
- Create a long-term staffing model for capacity planning to determine future growth needs. Partner with Senior Leadership to determine capacity requirements and constraints across facilities. Review forecast model and staffing plans on a regular basis for data validation and address any changing operational needs or business rules.
- Oversee, maintain and update the workforce management tool with statistical data (i.e. volume distribution, call handle time distribution, shrinkages, forecasting and scheduling scenarios) to ensure accurate forecasts and administer individual access rights.
- Serve as the workforce management subject matter expert for other departments, internal customers and workforce management team members. Assist with training of staff on Workforce Management policies and procedures.
- Minimumfive (5)years of previous experience with forecasting and analysis utilizing Aspect/eWFM, TCS, Verint/Blue Pumpkin, or related software.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience in a multi-skill, multi-site call center is required.
- Must be highly self-motivated, multi-task oriented team member with ability to manage tasks to completion within timelines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organized with demonstrated organizational, analytical, communication and trouble-shooting skills.
- High degree of accuracy and ability to check one's own work.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- N/A- Experience in a multi-skill, multi-site call center is required.- Must be highly self-motivated, multi-task oriented team member with ability to manage tasks to completion within timelines.- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel.- Highly organized with demonstrated organizational, analytical, communication and trouble-shooting skills.- High degree of accuracy and ability to check one's own work.- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimumseven (7)years of previous experience with forecasting and analysis utilizing Aspect/eWFM, TCS, Verint/Blue Pumpkin, or related software preferred.
- Experience with database and or data manipulation preferred.
-Bachelor's degree preferred.
Primary Location: California,Corona,Corona Member Service Call Center 1840 California
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Customer Services
Public Department Name: MSCC Workforce Management
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements