Nursing Licensed Jobs
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- SPEC CLINICAL NURSE KSMC - Clackamas, OR
- Description: The clinical nurse specialist (CNS) is the clinical leader for a program or area of nursing practice. The advanced knowledge and skills required for this role include clinical expertise in a focus area, evidence-based practice, collaboration, consultation, education, mentoring, and change leadership. These are essential to advance the practice of nursing and the professional development of nurses. The specialized knowledg...
Reference Code: 214620
- RN Maternal Child Float Pool OFN DUAL - Clackamas, OR
- Description: Under general supervision & in collaboration w/ other members of the health care team, uses clinical judgment skills to diagnose & treat human responses to actual or potential health problems. The RN is responsible for assessing, planning, directing, providing & evaluation nursing care for patients & coordinating nurses care activities w/ other health care disciplines.Essential Functions:- Performs accurate multi-system a...
Reference Code: 214629
- Hospital Administrative Supervisor (Temporary) - Clackamas, OR
- Description: Supervises nursing and hospital operations on assigned shift. Coordinates patient bed placement activities for admissions and internal and external transfers to match patient care need with appropriate nursing unit. Supervises staff placement to meet short term clinical staffing needs. Responsible for activities to maximize patient flow to provide seamless admissions, transfers, and discharges to minimize diversions, dela...
Reference Code: 208322