Administrative Assistant III Clackamas, OR
Provide diverse administrative support requiring a thorough understanding of regional policies and procedures under minimal supervision of one (1) or more individuals at the department head or director level.
- Open incoming mail, determine routing: may prepare responses to general nature inquiries.
- Establish, maintain or revise office and supervisors filing systems to meet needs and demands for records.
- Handle many telephone callers independently without direction from supervisor; determine which matters warrant supervisors attention.
- Prepare varied correspondence, reports, tables, schedules related to supervisors work with little or no guidance.
- Some which may involve obtaining, organizing and planning suitable presentation of content.
- May take meeting minutes.
- Provide or arrange for varied office services, including purchasing, reproduction and distribution.
- Maintain supervisor-s calendar and make changes in scheduling when needed.
- Schedule appointments and make arrangements for conferences and meetings.
- May include coordinating catering and food supplied at meetings or conferences.
- Maintain budget records, process requisitions, invoices and personnel forms.
- Make travel arrangements for supervisor and staff, including making reservations for transportation, hotel reservations and registration fees.
- Maintains and coordinates itineraries and preparation for travel related activities.
- Process expense reports and credit card billing statements.
- May also be accountable for tracking or maintaining department specific information in databases or systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience utilizing progressively responsible administrative work/support skills.
- Experience in customer service or client relations.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete detailed work with accuracy and within time line requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Proficiency in taking and recording minutes.
- Working knowledge of specialized subject matter, specialized office equipment&complex office systems.
- Proficient in business software including MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
Primary Location: Oregon,Clackamas,Regional Process Center 10220 SE Sunnyside Rd.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Administration, Clerical and Support Services
Public Department Name: Facility Documentation & Coding
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements