Administrative Assistant III National Accounts Rosemont, IL
Provides administrative and operational clerical support to department managers and/or staff. Responsibilities may include answering phones and relaying messages/information to both departmental staff and callers; scheduling/calendaring meetings and conferences; maintaining filing systems; ordering/stocking office supplies; opening/sorting mail. Types/proofreads/composes correspondence; creates graphs and presentations; researches issues as needed.
- Provides complex administrative and/or project support to the department head, managers and/or staff members to include the following: Answers phones, takes messages, screens calls, and greets KP visitors or outside vendors. May monitor emails for others.
- Manages the manager's calendar, and schedules/plans meetings. Researches, plans and arranges events including hotel and conference facilities. Makes travel arrangements for the department/staff or manager.
- Writes detailed correspondence for managers & staff; independently updates department documents as needed.
- Creates reports, presentation materials with charts & illustrations, and proofs content for accuracy.
- Researches and collects information needed to complete project tasks or reports.
- Interfaces daily with KP employees across multiple organizations and external parties as a liaison for the department/function.
- Tracks expenditures to include billing and payment authorization on behalf of the dept manager; authorizes recharges across business units. Manages expense reports through Concur.
- Performs other department specific duties as assigned.
- Minimum five (5) years of administrative assistant experience supporting at the manager/director level, or related experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Has substantial understanding of the job, and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to learn and apply a thorough understanding of the organization and its functional policies and processes.
- Strong writing skills to create difficult and more detailed correspondence.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of two or more of Microsoft Office Suite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Access, depending upon department or business needs.
- Working knowledge of email and office equipment (fax, phone, copier, etc.).
- Ability to coordinate multiple and difficult calendars and arrange meetings.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Primary Location: Illinois,Rosemont,Riverway-1 6133 North River Rd.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Administration, Clerical and Support Services
Public Department Name: National Accounts
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements