Customer Services Jobs
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Spec II Training - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The Training Specialist II is responsible for designing and delivering learning solutions and programs to develop skills and improve job performance. This role supports both appointment scheduling and member services contact centers.Essential Functions:- Facilitate training programs to employees at all levels in the call centers (e.g. New Employee Orientation for Appointment Call Center, New Employee Orientation for Membe...
Reference Code: 219219
- Anly CC Bus Info Sys - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The Contact Center Business Systems Analyst is responsible for analyzing, and reporting for the Contact centers, and EDGE Medical Office Buildings. The Analyst will also be required to assist with the supporting of the applications for the Contact Centers and EDGE Medical Office Buildings. The Analyst will develop, analyze and present the data to the management team.Essential Functions:- Manage department metrics, schedul...
Reference Code: 215546
- Spec Training Advice Call Ctr - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The Training Advice Nurse Call Center Specialist is responsible for the coordination and implementation of all clinical orientation and training for new employees in the Advice Nurse Contact Centers, including 6 preceptors. The Training Specialist assures all new employees receive consistent and thorough clinical orientation to the Advice Nurse role so as to provide safe, effective telephonic nursing care in compliance wi...
Reference Code: 219213