Rehab Services Jobs
Speech Therapist II Walnut Creek, CA
Provides diagnosis and treatment of communication disorders for more complex cases. Ensures compliance with standards and regulatory requirements. Oversees work of entry-level staff and supports community programs
- Evaluates and administers diagnostic tests and provides individualized treatment to adults and children for a variety of communication disorders, voice and swallowing impairment, and neurological defects.
- Advises physicians and member/caregiver of test results.
- Collaborates with physician as treatment plan changes.
- Provides training for more junior therapists.
- Participates in developing in-service programs for staff development.
- Monitors the work of contract therapists and the treatment of patients in non-Kaiser facilities.
- Serves as a consultant on interdisciplinary teams.
- Develops, implements, and maintains department policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local requirement.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to contain costs and improve services.
- Assists with community programs.
- Previous experience as a Speech Therapist (usually two (2) years).
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Completion of a Speech Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) Internship required.
- Current California license required.
- BLS required.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence.
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain an NPI prior to the employment start date.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local requirements.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Occupational Therapist - Antioch, CA
- Dctrt Of Audiology Externship (Temporary) - Santa Rosa, CA
- Speech Therapist Home Health [08262013 Speech Therapist] - Sacramento, CA
- Physical Therapist Home Health Hospice - South San Francisco, CA
- Home Health Occupational Therapist DME - Modesto, CA
- Physical Therapist Home Health Hospice - Novato, CA
- Sr Physical Therapist  Temporary - Santa Clara, CA
- Senior Physical Therapist - San Jose, CA
- Speech Therapist Home Health - Oakland, CA
- Respiratory Care Prct II Reg - San Francisco, CA