Practice Leader Consulting Data Management Modesto, CA
Responsible for the delivery and management of consulting services in areas of key organizational importance.Supports leadership in the definition and attainment of organizational goals.
- Leads large-scale process redesign/improvement efforts designed to facilitate attainment of key organizational objectives.
- Provides leadership and expert consultation on the design, development, and implementation of process and programs related to practice areas.
- Sets the overall direction of the practice to address key organizational issues.
- Staffs projects to ensure that teams are composed of individuals with appropriate skills and expertise.
- Ensures that client and organizational needs are met consistently.
- Collaborates with other Practice Leaders to provide support to regional and CSA leadership in the pursuit and attainment of organizational goals.
- Support will include setting priorities for strategically focused areas, identifying opportunities for improvement, and advising on specific areas of expertise.
- Provides leadership in the development and dissemination of best practices across regional departments.
- Establishes effective working relationships with peers both internal and external to KP.
- Fosters a customer oriented work environment with emphasis on dedication to helping customers, respect for individuals, highest standards of quality, innovation, empowerment, and teamwork by developing and implementing policies and practices that reflect the vision of Kaiser Permanente. Supervises and develops staff.
- Coaches and develops employees according to their strengths; creates a structure that will promote self-directed work.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum of four (4) years of general business experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of health care consulting and project management.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, industrial engineering, operations research, public health administration, or other related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
Additional Requirements:- Demonstrate ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
- Demonstrate ability to lead professionals through influence and collaboration.
- Proficient in team building, conflict resolution, group interaction, project management, and budget management.
- Demonstrate ability to define the strategy of and provide overall direction to a specified practice area.
- Excellent skills in complex analytic problem solving, project management, change management, and group process.
- Understanding of KP operations and competitors, and economic, social, and legal environment.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree preferred.
- SAS Programmer
- Expert Excel Skills
- Communication, Cross-functional collaboration
Primary Location: California,Modesto,Modesto Medical Center 4601 Dale Rd
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Job: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Public Department Name: Administration
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements