Clinical Program Manager I BHC El Cajon, CA
These positions are responsible at one site (established clinic) for the coordination, planning, design, development, delivery and evaluation/continuous improvement of out-and/or in-patient psychotherapy programs for groups of patients and/or individual patients (adults, adolescents, children and families); managing psychotherapeutic programs for Addition Medicine and/or Psychiatric patients that add value and are integrated with Behavioral Health Care service priorities and performance standards, as well as with strategic organizational goals/objectives; providing clinical and administrative direction for licensed non-MD clinicians/providers.
- Manages the delivery of timely, appropriate, cost-effective and high quality services/ programs for assigned site.
- Assures continuity of care and appropriate utilization of resources both within and outside of Behavioral Health Care.
- Assists physicians and department managers in short and long-range planning of psychotherapeutic/psychiatric social work programs/services that meet identified needs of members and purchasers.
- Ensures that the professional practice standards for group and/or individual therapeutic modalities and psychodiagnostic testing are maintained by clinicians.
- Evaluates the professional clinical practice of staff and provides professional staff with regular/appropriate training, direction, supervision and consultation.
- Integrates and coordinates psychiatric and/or addiction medicine programs with other in-and out-patient departments as well as with community resources.
- Achieves a continuum of care within Behavioral Health Care Services.
- Develops systems and methodologies for continuous improvement of group and/or individual treatment modalities.
- Evaluates effectiveness of program and services.
- Review/evaluates group therapy designs.
- Establishes group protocols.
- Delineates inclusion/exclusion criteria and utilizes pre-and post testing evaluations.
- Conducts on-going program evaluation of individual and/or group modalities and, in concert with the department manager and/or Chief of Service, develops/maintains systems and processes for outcomes management/improvement and for identifying the need for revised and/or new clinical treatment programs, designs and/or protocols.
- May develop and implement policies, procedures and systems to ensure customer/ member/patient/purchase satisfaction and member/patient access.
- In concert with other personnel and physicians, responds to and resolves service, access and provider concerns/issues.
- Develops and maintains departmental policies and procedures to meet Behavioral Health Care and organizational operational, business and strategic goals/objectives.
- Participates in-or independently conducts - performance evaluation of professional staff.
- May hire, train/orient, coach, discipline or terminate professional staff.
- In concert with the Chief, and department manager maximizes and manages physical, fiscal and human resources and manages/reduces associated costs.
- Analyzes departmental volume/workload indicators and evaluates/improves utilization and productivity of staff.
- Less than 50% of working time, may provide direct psychotherapeutic services to individual patients and/or patient groups.
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical experience as a staff clinician in a mental health setting.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in managing/supervising the development, delivery and evaluation of clinical mental health programs.
- Master's degree in a field/discipline related to mental health such as psychology, social work, counseling, behavioral science, or psychiatric/chemical dependency nursing specialty.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current CA LCSW or LMFT or license in Clinical Psychology or RN license required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of individual and/or group psychotherapeutic treatment modalities and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, develop, implement, coordinate and evaluate/improve multi-discipline group and/or individual program for patients (children, adolescents, adults, and families).
- Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Will need to travel to varied locations due to department need.
Primary Location: California,El Cajon,Bostonia Medical Offices 1630 E. Main St.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Job: Behavioral / Mental Health
Public Department Name: Psychiatry & Addiction Medicine
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements