Claims Resolution Analyst Burbank, CA
Business Consulting: Includes analysis/evaluation of business and/or system process and functional requirements, development of business cases, client support during system development and implementation, development and maintenance of service level agreements. Develops relationships with upstream and downstream business partners. Develops/maintains and changes business processes, and understands the business processes of assigned partners and how they relate to our functional areas. Develops and recommends changes to business processes.
- Knowledge of application of standard principles, theories, and techniques.
- Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
- Demonstrates development of positive relationships with peers.
- Understand their functional area business processes.
- Is assigned to investigate, document, and analyze client requirements in project areas such as: new/existing business operating models with innovative approaches to applicable department solutions support, market research of emerging or available product functionality and operational readiness assessment.
- Assesses scope and impact of client business needs.
- Support Business Case Development.
- Participates in the analysis of client business processes and functional requirements and in the preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Participates in workflows, process diagrams and gap analysis.
- May assist in the development of project plans.
- May use the associated project planning tools.
- Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline OR four (4) years relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Business analysis or project analysis experience.
- Knowledge of platforms assigned to the functional area.
- Identifies and documents functional and/or divisional, requirements, workflow, information sources and distribution paths, and system/process specifications.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline.
Experience or exposure to legacy or tapestry systems
Interest in benefit production support
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Public Department Name: Benefts Administration
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements