Program Coordinator Burbank, CA
Business Consulting: Includes analysis/evaluation of business and/or system process and functional requirements, development of business cases, client support during system development and implementation, development and maintenance of service level agreements. Develops relationships with upstream and downstream business partners. Develops/maintains and changes business processes, and understands the business processes of assigned partners and how they relate to our functional areas. Develops and recommends changes to business processes.
- Responds to internal and external customer questions and requests related to Onsite Services product portfolio.
- Initiates proposals/requests with KP and vendor providers on behalf of S/AM and customers for onsite services (i.e., biometric screenings, flu shot clinics, health education classes and other services).
- Manages and confirms requests using SharePoint tracking system.
- Consistently generates and sends event confirmation documentation within required time frame.
- Accountable for consistently confirming events within turnaround time requirements, as specified in service level agreements with PMG-s and vendors.
- Responsible for managing the coordination of onsite service logistics, including but not limited to securing AV technical equipment (e.g., laptop, projector, extension cords and available outlets), confirming parking availability, security and providing day of event contact information.
- Schedules, leads and documents event planning calls with various stake holders. Generates and sends planning call documentation to participants.
- Generates and distributes promotional materials for events.
- Provides day of event on-call trouble shoot and problem resolution.
- Responsible for assessing post-event customer satisfaction by initiating follow-up phone call.
- Order and deliver aggregate screening report to S/AM, as appropriate.
- Deliver aggregate class evaluation report to S/AM, as appropriate.
- Performs monthly billing processes, including vendor billing and invoicing, and recharges with internal KP partners.
- Performs data entry and QA in SharePoint event tracking system.
- Generates monthly and ad hoc reporting of Onsite Services product performance metrics.
- Assists with and/or performs other operations work related to the product portfolio, including but not limited to: materials inventory management, flu form administration, employer satisfaction survey administration, participant satisfaction survey administration, etc.
- Assists with project-based work to be defined.
- Accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors and principles defined by the Kaiser Permanente Service Quality Credo, the KP Mission as well as specific departmental/organizational initiatives. Also accountable for consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to purchasers, contracted providers and vendors
- Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline OR four (4) years relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Business analysis or project analysis experience.
- Knowledge of platforms assigned to the functional area.
- Identifies and documents functional and/or divisional, requirements, workflow, information sources and distribution paths, and system/process specifications.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- High attention to detail required.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to manipulate data in spreadsheets, including knowledge of creating formulas, formatting, etc.
- Competent with basic email and electronic calendaring functionality, as generally found in Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, and other similar applications.
- Required Competencies: business ethics, initiative, interpersonal communication, results driven, presentation skills, change adaptability.
- Strong knowledge of KP organization, values, and products required.
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Public Department Name: Strategic Customer Engagement
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements