Process Documentation Specialist Burbank, CA
The Benefit Data Management Process Documentation Specialist is responsible for the strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of process documentation. This independent contributor role will take point to facilitate meetings and collaborate with subject matter experts and others within the Benefit Data Management team to gather and synthesize information into process documentation and transform that information into effective training materials format. This role will also include identification and elevation of risks identified within the scope of their process documentation work.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions
1. Develops and maintains process mapping and desk level procedure documentation that enables understanding, efficiency, accuracy and productivity for each relevant customer/role specific to benefits data management related activities.
2. Facilitates meetings and collaborates with internal and external subject matter experts, with ability to quickly digest and translate detailed information into standardized process documentation and training formats.
3. Develops and executes on approach for process documentation to develop and deliver content that enables understanding, efficiency, accuracy and productivity for each customer/role to which the documentation applies within required timeframes.
4. Develops, implements and monitors process documentation project plans and activities.
5. Designs and manages process documentation templates, standards, processes and repository.
Minimum Preferred Work Experience:
3 years of experience in business process documentation, training and documentation or equivalent experience.
3+ years of experience in health care, managed care, insurance or equivalent.
Preferred Work Experience and Qualifications (Indicate preferred years of job experience, skills or abilities required for the job.)
3 or more years of experience in process and training documentation development within a large managed care organization.
4-year degree in business administration or equivalent experience.
Bachelor-s degree in a business or management discipline or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience, to include a minimum two (2) years in a consulting role.
- Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Identifies and documents cross-functional and/or cross-divisional, functional requirements, workflow, information sources and distribution paths, and system/process specifications.
- Thorough knowledge of platforms of the assigned functional area.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline.
- Certification or advanced qualification by third party association that matches the function or field applicable to the business discipline preferred.
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Public Department Name: Benefits Data Management
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements