Executive Consultant I Oakland or Burbank Burbank, CA
Provide leadership and facilitation in the resolution of highly strategic and sensitive issues or projects of regional, statewide, cross-entity or cross-functional and reports directly to senior leadership. The incumbent acts as an advisor and thought partner by leading teams to identify, track and measure issues, project plans and associated risks for resolution and consolidation, providing expert level consulting capabilities to the functional area to realize leaders' strategic agendas. Lead teams to gather data, researching and consolidate issues, summarizing information and making recommendations with relevant stakeholders to advance the senior leaders' agenda. Incumbent routinely and proactively represents the executives' positions in meetings, committees and in developing integrated functional projects, communication plans and scorecards to measure effectiveness of initiatives. On behalf of the executive, oversees the functional area operations including budget and strategic planning. Maybe responsible to manage other executive/internal consultants and staff to proactively identify and resolve issues of strategic importance to the company.
- Provides consultation and analysis regarding performance and strategic opportunities.
- Identifies the most effective means of solving the issues.
- Facilitates committees and task forces.
- May lead projects or oversee regional programs.
- Delivers high quality results on time.
- Acts a communication liaison between the office and direct reports and outside clients.
- Represents the executive's point of view and makes decisions on behalf (within established parameters).
- Prepares communications scripts and presentations for the executive as well as papers and public statements.
- Develops and administers the office budget.
- Administers human resources initiatives, including compensation, executive search, succession planning, and management continuity.
- Works with HR Consultants to facilitate resolution of any problems.
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in consulting, operations or project management.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Superior communication, consulting, facilitation, negotiation, conflict management, problem resolution, change management skills and consensus building skills.
- Superior leadership and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to bring projects/initiatives to completion.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum seven (7) years in consulting operations or project management experience preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in consulting, operations or project management in a health care setting preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of management preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon â€“ Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Job: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Public Department Name: CA Sales & Account Management
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements