Research Associate I Bellflower, CA
Assists with and/or coordinates portions of research projects. Works under general supervision. Final review required for each phase of assignment.
- Collect project data through interviews, chart review or other methods.
- May collect, secure and assist with biospecimen management.
- Set up tracking tools, assist in develop forms and document procedures.
- Monitors and tracks study over time and provides follow-up as needed.
- Summarizes data for progress reports.
- Orient and provide training to team members and/or clinical staff on specific project tasks.
- If assigned to clinical trial, may work with monitors at clinical sites.
- Adheres to compliance and privacy/ confidentiality requirements and standards.
- Adheres to GCP and compliance regulations for clinical trials.
- Responsible for reviewing own work to ensure data quality.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of KP systems and databases.
- Identifies study issues and collaborates with team members to develop and implement solutions.
- Serves as a member on department or study-related committees.
- May assist with tracking information for invoices.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in public health, healthcare administration, epidemiology, or healthcare-related field.
- Bachelor's degree in public health, healthcare administration, epidemiology, or health-related field (ex. Biology, Psychology, etc.), OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience with interviewing (by phone and/or in-person) and medical chart review.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Team-focused, detailed and goal-driven with professional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree in the healthcare field.
- Clinical Trials experienceand medical terminology.
Primary Location: California,Bellflower,Bellflower Medical Offices 9400 Rosecrans Ave.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Unrepresented Admin Clerical Support (ACS)
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Research and Development
Public Department Name: Cancer Clinical Trials Access Program
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements