Senior Quality Analyst Baldwin Park, CA
Conducts a variety of statistical analyses for reporting purposes and ensures their appropriate use by clients. Coordinates complex analytical projects in areas such as, continuous improvement, medical effectiveness and utilization. Provides expertise on operations of clinical services and oversight of data collection methodologies. Responsible for maintaining the reliability and integrity of the
various data base reports.
- Integrates several utilization data reporting systems to develop and maintain a variety of statistical reports in a format which enables care providers to see variations in practice patterns.
- Obtains required consensus needed for revision or termination of reports.
- Coordinates and maintains the sampling and editing procedure of the data collection.
- Guides/coaches the clients in the areas of interpretation of regulatory and licensing requirements, interpretation and implementation of quality improvement processes.
- Participates in the development of quality control and improvement indicators, including establishing data sources and methods for collection, display and analysis.
- Ensures that clients are on target with their scheduled activities and meet the deadline of the reporting calendars.
- Conducts concurrent and retrospective reviews utilizing approved indicators.
- Identifies trends and patterns within a multidisciplinary review.
- Provides information to physician profiles based on quality of care and focused reviews.
- Participates in the development of quality improvement and quality control data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Prepares and assists with presentation of data and activities of multidisciplinary review.
- Researches technologies designed to measure and improve organizational performance and coordinate local implementation as appropriate.
- Develops and implements systems, procedures and forms that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of data collection, management and display including statistical process control.
- Updates the assigned services Quality Improvement plan on an ongoing basis.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and standards.
- Serves as a technical resource to coworkers by assisting in problem resolution for data source analysis.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a health care setting required.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in data collection, use of spreadsheets and/or databases required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience manipulating large, complicated data systems.
- Bachelor's degree required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Excellent statistical and data management skills.
- Familiarity with anatomy, physiology, medical terminology and current classification system coding.
- Significant knowledge of TJC, Title 22, NCQA and CMA standards and requirements, TQM and tools for indicator development and display.
- Proficient with software used in the department.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in medical record administration preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
- RRA or ART may be preferred.
Primary Location: California,Baldwin Park,Baldwin Park Hospital 1011 Baldwin Park Blvd.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Unrepresented Admin Clerical Support (ACS)
Job Level: Entry Level
Job: QA / UR / Case Management
Public Department Name: Quality Department
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements