Population Management Support Coordinator (Bilingual) Bakersfield, CA
Identify, track and contact patients for the purpose of achieving outreach program goals and achievements associated with improving the quality of care. Maintain records, statistics and data bases associated with local, regional program goals and regulatory requirements. Under the direction of and in collaboration with other healthcare professionals assist patients in identifying and using resources that improve quality of care.
- Under direct supervision, track patient populations to obtain statistical information related to specific program goals associated with health care management and assure that patient records are updated.
- Obtain from patients health care information, record data, maintain care management data bases and generate reports relating to specific care management programs.
- Using established measures and criteria to identify patients within specific care programs.
- Under direct supervision and using established formats, develops letters, forms and other media required to educate and retrieve information from patients associated with specific care programs.
- Notify enrolled members in care management and health care classes and track attendance.
- Distribute educational materials.
- Contact patients by phone and correspondence in following up patient compliance with medication use, physician visits and reinforcing self-care management skills.
- Support Physicians by generating annual screening, utilization, compliance and other reports associated with care management and program performance.
- Under direct supervision uses data bases and reports to ensure patient conformity to specific care programs and regulatory compliance Acts as a liaison between patient community and other Kaiser resources.
- Makes recommendations for Patient referrals when necessitated by non-compliance to treatment regimens or otherwise necessitated to achieve program or regulatory compliance.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Excellent Customer Service and verbal and writing skills, sufficient to author correspondence with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in the typical office software applications such as Word, Excel, Access, Power Point at a level sufficient to build data tables and develop queries.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Level I required.
- Bachelor's degree in health care (LVN or other similar course of study) preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of progressively responsible health care experience.
- Must successfully pass or have passed the bilingual test (within the last twelve (12) months), or be active in the QBS program.
Primary Location: California,Bakersfield,Stockdale Medical Offices 3501 Stockdale Hwy.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Unrepresented Admin Clerical Support (ACS)
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Administration, Clerical and Support Services
Public Department Name: Complete Care
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements