Systems Support Administrator Aurora, CO
THIS POSTING REPRESENTS TWO POSITIONS
Provides support to all SDS C# users for all aspects of SDS functionality, i.e. new user set ups, profile modifications, new group creations, audit user activity, performs related system security tasks, validates system updates in test and production, provides production support with user community, outsourced production lab, IT, and vendor representatives with excellent customer service. Maintains optical database (LMS). Maintains and supports a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity. Maintains knowledge of policies and procedures and performs in accordance with the Principles of Responsibilities and applicable regulatory requirements, external laws and accreditation standards. Appropriately reports observed fraud or abuse.
- Troubleshoots Eye Care point of sale&optical ordering systems (LMS&SDS) to assist in resolving system problems. Determines source of problem&routes to appropriate group to fix (either IT or the vendor). Determines whether the problem is in the application, on the server, or individual PC/point of sale terminal.
- Understands work flow of opticians and optical assistants in retail locations and understands department applications and associated links to IT systems. Acts as liaison between users and IT and/or vendor to resolve problems and recommend system solutions.
- Programs in VB and writes scripts for inventory data updates.
- Writes and runs Crystal or other reports from systems for ad hoc reporting.
- Generates reports using MS Access, SQL or other systems.
- Uploads/imports data to systems.
- Performs as a member/contributor to KP cross-regional team to recommend enhancements to software vendor. Identifies potential solutions, assesses solutions for business and budget viability, and writes related requirements.
- Sets up users in the systems. Resets passwords and performs related systems security tasks.
- Performs manual tests to ensure proper operation of software after installations or upgrades.
- Provides informal systems training to users and acts as systems expert to assist department trainer with formal classroom training.
- Maintains procedure manuals to document systems and upgrades. Maintains systems documentation as well as internal procedures to support applications.
- Minimum four (4) years of systems support experience with demonstrated competence in troubleshooting, application support, software testing, and database reporting.
- Experience generating system reports as well as importing/uploading data to systems.
- Experience maintaining&extracting data using SQL and/or MS Access.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Ability to work effectively with staff, users, vendors, and within cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to program using Visual Basic.
- Knowledge of and ability to administer user security procedures.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems to determine cause of problem and route to appropriate resource for resolution.
- Crystal Report writing experience.
- Associate's degree in information services, business administration or related area.
Primary Location: Colorado,Aurora,Waterpark I 2500 S. Havana St.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Information Technology
Public Department Name: ClinTech
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements