Temp Yoga Fitness Specialist Atlanta, GA
The Fitness Specialist will be responsible for quality fitness programming, instruction and superior member services. They will be responsible for continuous high-quality customer service, which includes, but is not limited to, meeting internal and external customer needs, and presenting a positive attitude toward Kaiser Permanente, its staff, and its programs.
- The Fitness Specialist is responsible for ensuring that both member and non-member's needs are met through personal recognition, positive reinforcement and by providing fun, supportive and engaging industry leading group fitness classes.
- The Fitness Specialist should have a strong motivation to work positively with people in different populations, in groups and individually to achieve health improvement goals.
- They will provide clinical, evidence based, culturally competent fitness instruction and maintain a safe and enjoyable class atmosphere.
- The Fitness Specialist is responsible for designing the components, choreography and incorporating environmentally appropriate music (if applicable) of the assigned exercise class.
- The Specialist is responsible for ensuring that safety standards are met and that department and facility policies are adhered to.
- Individual should be organized and well prepared to teach class.
- Arrives in advance of the scheduled time to greet participants, answer questions and address concerns.
- Maintains appropriate class documentation and submits in accordance with policy guidelines.
- Specialist should be a Team player, flexible to meet the needs of the position including evenings and weekends.
- Independent thinker, take initiative to identify substitute instructor when necessary within Kaiser Permanente Program.
- Adheres to substitution policies.
- Understands and contributes to Kaiser Permanente's mission, to provide high quality, affordable health care to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve.
- They will assume any other duties as assigned by the Program Director and Health Education Coordinator.
- The Fitness Specialist understands and contributes to Kaiser Permanente.
- Must have a minimum three (3) to five(5) years ofexperience in Group Exercise.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Display strong motivation for community outreach and working with people.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and motivational skills.
- Excellent health and wellness lifestyle.
- Five (5)years of experience in Group Exercise preferred.
Primary Location: Georgia,Atlanta,Regional Office - 9 Piedmont 9 Piedmont Center 34
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 1
Working Days: Variable
Schedule: Per Diem
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Temporary
Employee Group: Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Education / Training
Public Department Name: Health Education
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements