Clinical Manager RN Hospice\Home Health Lancaster Lancaster, CA
Manages the development, planning, design, delivery and evaluation/improvement of hospice and home care services, programs and operations at one medical center or site within a service area. Ensures compliance with Medicare, TJC, and other federal, state, and local requirements. Develops and maintains clinical practice standards and ensures consistent implementation and coordination of services. Responsible for the delivery of services/programs that add value and are integrated with strategic, organizational and business goals/objectives
- Manages the design, delivery and evaluation/improvement of direct patient care and other services/programs provided by nursing and other clinical staff; assures that services/programs meet or exceed cost, quality, clinical and utilization standards and performance measures.
- Manages staff and provides clinical supervision and program management expertise.
- Monitors and facilitates workflow, maximizing utilization of resources to provide the highest quality of care.
- Maintains patient records.
- Ensures compliance in meeting all regulations and standards related to hospice, home health, Medicare, TJC, Title 22, and other federal, state, and local requirements.
- Collaborates with physicians, continuing care, outside care coordinators, and case managers for hospice/home care of members.
- Establishes, implements, and maintains patient care and service standards to meet member service needs and expectations.
- Designs and evaluates processes and policies/procedures to improve systems, patient care results, quality and outcomes management across the continuum of care.
- Identifies issues and implements corrective action.
- Determines the appropriate staffing requirements and develops processes to provide required levels/types of services.
- Interviews, hires, trains and maintains the competency of all department staff.
- Ensures ongoing staff development.
- Acts as patient advocate resolving patient care issues.
- Interprets and explains the program benefits to members and caregivers.
- Develops and monitors budgets and resource allocations.
- Monitors financial performance and identifies and implements strategies to reduce costs and improve quality of service/care.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as a Registered Nurse in a Home Health or Hospice Medicare certified licensed agency within the last five (5) years.
- Minimum two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- BSN required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current California RN license required.
- Ability to manage and evaluate programs and develop strategic and business plans.
- Knowledge of hospice/home health, TJC, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
Primary Location: California,Lancaster,Commerce Center Administration 1050A Commerce Cent
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Job: Nursing Licensed
Public Department Name: Home Health
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements