Antelope Valley Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|RNP I\PA I PD||Lancaster, California||12/07/2013|
|Pharmacist Antelope Valley (KS 1389)||Lancaster, California||12/05/2013|
|Diag Imag Tech Sonog PD||Lancaster, California||12/03/2013|
|Per Diem Home Health Physical Therapist||Lancaster, California||12/02/2013|
|Per Diem Home Health Occupational Therapist||Lancaster, California||12/02/2013|
|Case Mgr Utilization RN||Lancaster, California||11/26/2013|
|Psych Social Worker||Lancaster, California||11/22/2013|
|Psychologist (Lancaster)||Lancaster, California||11/22/2013|
|Case Manager Specialty RN||Lancaster, California||11/01/2013|
|Case Mgr Specialty RN||Lancaster, California||10/25/2013|
|Manager Ambulatory Care Dept RN||Lancaster, California||10/18/2013|
|Occupational Therapist PD||Lancaster, California||09/28/2012|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Psych Social Worker - Lancaster, CA
- Description: The psychiatric social worker is a member of an interdisciplinary team who provides direct assessment, diagnosis formulation, treatment planning, treatment intervention & psycho-education to members and/or family members. Must be familiar with all aspects of psychopathology and recognize the appropriate and timely clinical treatment intervention needed. The psychiatric social worker may work with specific age group as is ...
Reference Code: 216161
- Case Mgr Utilization RN - Lancaster, CA
- Description: Works collaboratively with an MD to coordinate and screen for the appropriateness of admissions and Continued stays. Makes recommendations to the physicians for alternate levels of care when the patient does not meet the medical necessity for Inpatient hospitalization. Interacts with the family, patient and other disciplines to coordinate a safe and acceptable discharge plan. Functions as an indirect caregiver, patient ad...
Reference Code: 217198
- Psychologist (Lancaster) - Lancaster, CA
- Description: Performs diagnoses and psychological assessments of referred patients by administering, scoring and interpreting psychometric and projective tests as well as other psycho-diagnostic techniques and behavior observations. *LI-MS1Essential Functions:- Adheres to all mandated guidelines for patient's clinical care and license, maintains license.- Performs diagnoses and psychological assessments of referred patients by adminis...
Reference Code: 215994